12/20/11

December!

Sorry it has been taking so long between posts...I feel like I am a very busy person/mother...

December brings on a lot for most people and for us it's no different, Christmas, of course being the big one..then there is Jaxon's birthday on the 27th, Keisha's on break from school..and I have decided to keep her home from daycare during this break so we can work on some behavioral issues and really spend some time with her.  Jaxon has been enjoying having his big sister around during the day, except when she's loud in the morning and during his naps and she wakes him up!
I found out yesterday that Jaxon has bronchitis, he hasn't been feeling well since Saturday :( he is now taking meds and is looking and feeling better already!

I am so excited for Jaxon's first Christmas and saddened that his first birthday is coming up all at the same time...my little baby is not so much a baby anymore...they do grow up too fast! He's still not walking on his own, only around furniture. He has 7 beautiful little teeth, 4 on top and 3 on bottom. He can say "Keisha", "Elmo", "no", "mama", "dada" and what ever other word he decides to mimic. Keeping him out of the tree has been a job and a half, so much that there are 2 big rubbermaid tubs blocking it off...but he still manages to get the occasional ordament.

Keisha has been a little louder and has been stiming a bit more, not sure if it's because of Christmas or what exactly, but we are working on it. She's also wanting to eat non stop..I always say "She must think I am a good cook, because everytime I am in the kitchen cooking she is in there waiting to be fed!" and it's true, I am constantly kicking her out of the kitchen..

1 comment: