11/8/11

Keisha turns 8!!

On November 5th 2011 Keisha turned 8! We had a party for her in our home :)


It was wonderful, I invited 5 girls from her class only 2 made it to the party..plus Lily and Sam, our friends kids. I was very excited to finally meet one girl in particular, Willow, this girls name comes up all the time in Keisha's book from school that tells us what Keisha did that day at school..almost everyday it says she played with Willow, almost everyday I pull a hand drawn picture out of Keisha's book bag that says - To K. Love W - This Kid is adorable! We also had the pleasure of Mia coming to the party, another awesome little girl! Her and Willow are so good with Keisha that it warms my heart to see them together..I have to say that I think they will all be friends for a very long time!

Lily, Willow Keisha and Mia
Decorating their own party hats!

Mia and Willow helped Keisha with hers :)
Mia, Keisha, and Willow! Three very beautiful princesses!!
When it was all over Keisha was still smiling! She had a great time and I am so happy that she enjoyed herself so much :)

She hugged the girls when they came, and hugged them again when they left.

She was the most beautiful princess I have ever seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment