11/8/11

A very surprising visit :)


Mid October we received a call from Allen's father, Danny, while Allen was speaking with him on the phone he asks "how would you like some company for a week?" Allen of course asks me, and I of course say "Absolutely!". Danny had never been to Nova Scotia before and had never even met Keisha before, we were thrilled to be having him come down. He told Allen he would get back to him with the details, well the next day I checked our email to find the flight details saying he would be here in 3 days! Wow...


Danny was here for almost a week, and it was great :) Allen was so happy to have him here, and so was I. The kids loved him, and took to him right away, and I knew they would.




He even helped my parents with their house project, didn't even hesitate to pick up a shovel...now I know where Allen gets his incredible work ethic.

No comments:

Post a Comment